The Matéflex II is the very best in design technology from the original U.S. manufacturer of modular sports floors. It is specifically engineered from the ground up for tennis play. A Matéflex surface combines the comfort and resiliency of a soft court with the durability and low maintenance of a hard court.
- Beveled edging (HomeCourt Edge) also available
(Necessary to provide a safe and attractive transition for thresholds/unfinished areas)
- Cushioned surface
- Excellent drying time after rainfall
- Minimal maintenance
- Access to base for repairs
- Court portability
- Excellent durability
- Low glare
The Matéflex II tile features a narrow gauge rib system for quick drainage, high traction and good ball bite (less skid). This is comparable to using a narrow gauge racquet string. Even after many years of wear and tear, these ribs will maintain the same width and therefore the same playing speed.
Each Matéflex II tile has 32 individual interlocks - 8 per side – with surrounding modules for superior court integrity. The interlocking system is firm for a stable playing platform. They are also reinforced for exceptional strength over a long service life.
Matéflex II tile incorporates a leaf spring type flex joint system. This has three important advantages.
- Provides controlled lateral give during play for reduced leg stress and greater comfort to the player.
- Conforms to minor undulations in the substrate.
- Controls thermal expansion.
Matéflex II is made from a special high-impact polypropylene copolymer and is fully color impregnated. State-of-the-art stabilizers insure the product will last under any climate or weather conditions.
Your investment in the best modular surface is fully backed by the first and oldest name in the business. For beauty, comfort and durability, it's Matéflex.
- Ball Hockey
- Shuffleboard Courts
- Backyard Courts
- Size: 12" x 12" x 5/8"
- Weight: .75 lbs./sq. ft.
- Material: High-Impact Polypropylene
- Expansion Joint: 6 Expansion Joints divided evenly into 2 groups Running Perpendicular to each other
- Locks: 32 Latch Locks: 2 Sides with 8 Female Parts Each and 2 Sides with 8 Male Parts Each
- Support: 481 Gusseted Legs Support Upper Grid
- Static Loading: 16,000 lbs./sq. ft.
- Fungus and Mildew Resistant
- 10 Year Limited Warranty