A HomeCourt designed court can be small enough to fit into most backyards, but big enough to make a full range of competitive sports come alive for family fun.
- Beveled edging (HomeCourt Edge) also available
(Necessary to provide a safe and attractive transition for thresholds/unfinished areas)
- Engineered flex joints accommodate expansion & contraction & allow for base undulations with more lateral give & comfort
- Quick drainage means fast drying after rain
- Designed to be great for all skill levels
- Narrow Gauge Ribs offer best traction
- Full thickness color & excellent UV stability
- Easy to assemble with quick access to base for repairs
- 8 Positive Locks Per 12" side
- Court can be fastened around perimeter with tight trim to fencing under all conditions
- Low abrasion means less wear on shoes & sports equipment
HomeCourt is the ultimate year-round sports complex tile from the makers of the original modular flooring. We have 36 years of experience manufacturing modular tiles and that experience shows in the quality and durability of this product. HomeCourt has narrow gauge ribs for excellent traction and the low-abrasion surface reduces wear and tear on sports equipment and shoes. The tile's expansion joints are designed so that the tiles can be trimmed tight to your fence or border to give your court a professional, finished look. Best of all, HomeCourt is colorful, attractive and versatile. With 16 standard colors to choose from, any look is possible. And you can personalize it with custom logos and designs painted directly onto your HomeCourt tiles.
- Inline Hockey
- Paddle Tennis
- Pickle Ball
- Size: 12" x 12" x ½"
- Weight: 0.875 lbs
- Material: High Impact Polypropylene
- Expansion Joint: 6 Expansion Joints evenly divided into 2 groups running perpendicular to each other
- Locks: 32 Latch Locks: 2 sides with 8 Female Parts Each and 2 Sides with 8 Male Parts Each.
- Support: 400 heavy duty cylindrical legs support upper grid
- Static Loading: 250 psi
- Fungus and mildew resistant
- 10 Year Limited Warranty